December 4, 2020
In light of the current surge of COVID-19 cases, we are updating our restrictions for church gatherings. Please do everything you possibly can to enforce our safety protocols currently in place. We cannot stress enough the importance of these protocols being followed completely. We do not want to add to the burden of our already overwhelmed healthcare system. These heroes need our prayers, our cooperation, and our diligence every day.
Our simple sacrifices now will hopefully enable us to have in person Christmas Masses.
To be transparent, we will be monitoring the situation closely and if protocols are not being followed and numbers of cases continue to spiral upward, we will be forced to suspend in person Masses again.
- All church gatherings other than Masses are suspended until further notice.
- All protocols currently in place for Masses must be strictly enforced.
- Social-distance church capacity numbers must be kept.
- Weddings, if scheduled, must be small and all present must wear a mask. This includes entire wedding party, priest or deacon, photographer, coordinator and guests.
- Funerals must be small and graveside only.
- Sacraments such as baptisms and confirmations if possible should be delayed until after the Baptism of the Lord in January.
- Guadalupe celebrations outside of a Mass for the Feast on Saturday, Dec. 12 are cancelled.