- This event has passed.
Catholic Schools Week
January 31, 2016 @ 8:00 am - February 6, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
What is National Catholic Schools Week?
National Catholic Schools Week is the annual celebration of Catholic education in the United States. It starts the last Sunday in January and runs all week, which in 2016 is January 31 – February 6. The theme for the National Catholic Schools Week 2016 is “Catholic Schools: Communities of Faith, Knowledge and Service.” Schools typically observe the annual celebration week with Masses, open houses and other activities for students, families, parishioners and community members. Through these events, schools focus on the value Catholic education provides to young people and its contributions to our church, our communities and our nation. We invite each of our school communities to celebrate in their own ways.
Our schools will follow daily themes and celebrations during Catholic Schools Week 2016.
- Sunday – In Our Parish
- Monday – In Our Community
- Tuesday – In Our Students
- Wednesday – In Our Nation (National Appreciation Day For Catholic Schools)
- Thursday – In Our Vocations
- Friday – In Our Faculty, Staff and Volunteers (Teacher & Principal Appreciation Day)
- Saturday – In Our Families