Basic Request Information
(10 words or less)
(400 words or less)
Previous or Most Recent Catholic Extension Grant
(Note: If you have not receive previous grant monies from a Catholic Extension Grant program, you may skip this "Previous or Most Recent Catholic Extension Grant" section.)
Please list the students who will benefit including name, institution attended, course of studies, year of certification/ordination, student age, or ethnic background, OR attach as a separate document at the end of this application.
100 words or less
500 words or less
100 words or less
Sources of Revenue
Please list the other major sponsor(s) of this education program and the amount of funds that they will supply.
List of Expenses
Please list the expense(s) to which the proposed grant funds will apply during the grant year.
(50 words or less)
(200 words or less)
(250 words or less.)
Programs that receive funding will be given the grants calendar for reporting deadlines. Reports must be submitted regardless of project status. Using the measurement description described above, you will report on the progress you have made in one year. At that time, you will be reflecting on the impact these measurable achievements had on the program's overall mission.
Examples of metrics to track:
- Number of ministries benefiting from grant
- Number of ministers being certified or graduating the year of the grant
- Number of seminarians
- Number of education hours completed during grant period (conference, degree, non-degree, ongoing training)
- Number of people using technology and how it has made an impact
- Partnerships with organizations and participation in programs training volunteer leaders
- Number of volunteers and number of additional locations benefiting from increased volunteers
(150 words or less)
Please have priest/principal endorsement letter with signature stating they know this grant is being submitted.