The Bishop Chanche Mission Award ceremony will take place on February 23, 2019 at the Cathedral of St. Peter the Apostle. Named for Mississippi’s first Catholic bishop, nominees should be lay Catholics who have shown exemplary service at the parish and or diocesan level in the areas of evangelization, faith formation and service to the community.
Pastors, Associates and Lay Ecclesial Ministers may nominate ONE person or a married couple per year from their parish or mission to receive the award. If you cannot see the entry form immediately below, keep scrolling. Some monitors space the form differently so you may have to scroll a little more. Thanks.Please note the Youth Form is a separate form. The link is to the left.
- No handwritten forms.
- Please do not discuss the nomination with your nominee.
- A committee appointed by the Bishop will select award recipients from the nominees.
- Nominees should not be informed of their nomination.
- Nominees will only be informed of their nomination if they should be chosen as a recipient.
- Nominations should be sent no later than December 18, 2018 to be eligible for selection.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.