Every odd numbered calendar year all active volunteers and employees must recertify their Child Protection Status. If you are new, you must attend an initial training session at your parish or school. Contact your pastor or administrator for local dates. If you already attended a training, follow the link below. You will read a number of articles and take a series of quizzes to recertify. Your status will automatically be updated when you complete the quizzes and click the “submit completed review” button.
- PLEASE NOTE YOU MAY PRINT A HARD COPY OF ANY LESSON FOR ASSISTANCE IN REVIEWING THE MATERIAL TO COMPLETE A LESSON QUIZ.
- You can leave the Tutorial and return to the Lesson you left at any time.
- You cannot proceed to the next Lesson until the current Lesson is complete. Thus, the Lessons must be completed in the order given.
- You must score an 80 or higher to pass each quiz, but you can repeat a quiz if needed.
- Do not use the back button on your browser. Please use the buttons provided on the Review.
- Do not leave the Online Review open without any activity. This may result in you being logged out.
- Once a lesson is complete, you may go back and review the content at any time.
Access the review HERE.